I've been dreaming about things in the kitchen recently. I don't necessarily need everything, but sometimes it's fun to have a wish list, am I right?
Here's what I've been dreaming about:
1. Potato Masher: Can you believe I don't have one of these? I'm starting to realize that it might be better than using my fork.
2. Citrus Juicer: Because I'm just not strong enough to juice it with my bare hands.
3. Le Creuset Braiser in Soleil: I've been eyeing this for maybe 2 years now?
4. Cocktail Straws: Seriously, can a girl just get some cocktail straws around here? #strawobsession
5. Anthro Kebaya Mug: I just got rid of my matching mugs so I can collect some pretty ones instead. Anthro always pulls through!
6. Mason Jar Cocktail Shaker: To add to my mason jar obsession as well as my new obsession with fun cocktails.
7. Blendtec Twister Jar: I want to make peanut butter!
8. Microplane: Because the one I currently have is not cuttin' it.
9. Immersion Blender: Because I need this in my life.
What's on your kitchen wish list?